Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nacho Boy


More oldies, until I finish up on some new stuff. Waiting at the DMV to renew my license for an hour got me hungry so I ordered some wiche's from Ike's. And one of them was called Nacho Boy.
I like how Ike's in Redwood City is located inside of a Law Office Complex it's such an interesting contrast. The Nacho Boy was good, it consisted of roast beef, mushrooms, avocado, and swiss. I supremed mine by requesting bacon. The only downside was the flimsy bacon and meat portions weren't up to my expectation.
The other one I ordered was called "It's not you, it's me" which had halal chicken, sweet orange glaze, avocado, pepperjack. It tasted good but I wanted more sweet and tartness from the orange glaze; it was such a weak glaze in terms of flavor. Will be back to try other s'wiches.

No comments: